Millionaire Maker” Mal Emery is a Self-made from Scratch Multi-Millionaire, Bestselling Author, Business Coach and Mentor to 1000’s of Business Owners and Coach of the Coaches Nationally and Internationally

Email Us at

pa@epicresults.com.au

Blog

Lets Explode A Few Myths

Recently about 250 people attended the “Exocet Missile Seminar” in Perth. At it my client, friend and fellow presenter Bill Zheng made the point that – and these are his words not mine, but not verbatim – “80% of businesses fail in the first 5 years and of the remaining 20%, 80% of those fail later also.” At first glance that’s a bit scary to most, but…

Continue reading

The Wallet Reflects The Head

The truth is money is made mentally long before it’s physically collected. I think it was Prosperity Preacher Reverend Ike who said “People have more hang ups about money than they do about sex.” And I think it was Zig Ziggler that said “Hardening of the attitude is more dangerous than hardening of the arteries.” Either way, the message is the same.

Continue reading

Im Regularly Asked How I Get So Much Done

We’ve all heard that time is money, and that’s true. More importantly, you need to view time AS money. Let me put it to you this way – let’s say for example you own an electrical store. And everyday you observe a particular individual stealing from you. In fact, it’s obvious he’s literally decking out his whole home with your electrical goods. First he steals a flatscreen TV, followed by a DVD player, sound system, microwave, fridge, and even has the audacity to steal a washing machine.

Continue reading

The First 100 Million

Have you ever heard of E. Haldeman-Julius? He’s the man who about 70 years ago published the “world famous” Little Blue Books. And he finished up selling 100 million dollars plus worth of them sometime in the early 20th century. Who knows how much that would be by today’s standards. Either way, it’s a truckload of money.

Continue reading

Killer Copy Wont Work Without A Killer Order Form

Right here with order forms is where a lot of the best copy on the planet falls apart. Most are boring, not persuasive, and just plain ugly. Seems to me people, even experts, put an enormous amount of effort into writing the copy but little or none into arguably the most important aspect of killer copy, and that’s the order form.

Continue reading

Seven Keys to Making

$100,000 in the Next 100 Days

7 keys to 100000 dollars in next 100 days
GET THIS EBOOK VALUED AT $297 FREE TODAY

Simply Enter Your First Name & Email Below to get Instant Access

Search here
Archive
Recent Posts

7 BIG Reasons People Don't Become Millionaires

AND What You Should Do to Become a Millionaire!

The Top 10 VERY BEST Low Cost High Profit Internet Businesses to Start in 2018

PLUS 25 Incredibly Important Advantages of the Information Marketing Business

Seven Keys to Making $100,000 in the Next 100 Days

This resource is definitely one to get hold of and apply in your businesss!

Mal's Blog

Get some business advice from Mal and keep up with the latest updates from him